Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Back on the bike

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Doubled, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Hi All,

Ive been wandering around the back streets of this forum for quite sometime now. Didnt have a bike initally. But have finally, after 2years of no bike and no riding, have gotten myself another bike.

I have purchased myself a neat little birthday present just thursday gone (27th Feb). Not a bad present if i do say so myself ;)

Here she is:
    Triumph Daytona 675R
    Mods:
    Arrow Exhaust
    Tail Tidy Kit

I have few more little ideas here and there i would like to do to make her my own..but i dont want to do everything all in one hit, id like to spread this out. More enjoyment and appeciation this way.

Sydneys weather has not been to flash hot the past few days so have only been able to get a ride to the shops here and there...wait for the roads to dry and hoping for a nice little ride sometime soon. Look forward to seeing you on the road! If you happen to see me around the Hills Area Sydney dont be afriad to say hi! :)

Cheers,
    Joey

Attached Files:

2. Nice bike! I approve of said birthday present :) Welcome back to two wheels

3. Nice birthday present!

As you say, bleak background in the photos. Never mind, the sun will come out, it always has....

4. Welcome, that's a beautiful bike.