Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Back on netrider after maybe 10 years

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by 1600Nomad, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Hi everyone, yes i was on netrider in the days of laminated membership cards and well the work/life balance went the wrong way for a few years, anyway I have got the balance back (AND KEEPING IT) and making time to enjoy the ride once again.

Not long finished a 2000Km trek from Melbourne to Mathoura to Rutherglen to Mount Buffalo, done the alpine circuit(Bright to Falls to Omeo and back via Hotham then home via Bright and Lake Eildon.

Really looking forward to catching up for a ride soon!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome back.
  3. Welcome back indeed

I've got one of those laminated cards, #1666, your's would be a lot lower number than that, I'm guessing...
  4. thank you gents, well dug up the card and was #437 so bit lower and many years ago!!!
  5. thank you gents, well dug up the card and was #437 so bit lower and many years ago!!!
  6. #6 1600Nomad, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2012
    sorry for same posts getting an unspecified error when posting, maybe this site doesnt like chrome, well checked with internet explorer and same issue, maybe just sunday night overload??
  7. No, it's new software and we have a bug; you post DOES appear
  8. yes i worked that out sadly a bit late, oh well lesson learnt hope its fixed soon!!!