Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Back on a bike!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by grumpy75, May 30, 2015.

1. Hello to you all. My name is rick and im glad to be a part of the biking fraternity once again. After a 12 year absence ive bitten the bullet and bought a daytona with the view of it being purely a toy. Driving a 3tonne nissan patrol loaded to the hilt as my daily, saw me needing a little more excitement.
    looking forward to getting back on the bike and chatting with you guys and girls on what looks like a great forum!

2. Welcome Grumpy, did the same thing 18 months ago after a 22 year break, marriage, kids, family stuff, time to spend time and money on ourselves and some toys :)
    Enjoy the ride and stay safe
  3. #3 Lazy Libran, May 30, 2015
    Last edited: May 30, 2015
    Welcome to NR

Grumpy is my middle name as well...when I'm not on the bike. ;)
  4. Welcome back to the exciting way to travel, and to Netrider!
  5. Welcome Grumpy75 There are a few South Aussies on the forum. Perhaps you will be able to catch up with some for a ride.
  6. G'day grumpy75, welcome to Netrider and back to better acceleration than a 3T Patrol can give!
  7. Thanks guys, appreciate the welcomes, and appreciate the support. Just looking to get a few ks under the belt, and spending some quality time in the saddle. Cheers!