Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Back on a bike after many a year

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Olski1, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Hi Guys,

Firstly, great community on here. Some really sound advice all round.

I just got my L's but have been riding bikes since age 6. It has been around 7 years since I last rode, but now my life (or should I say wife) has permitted me to ride again.

Hope to be a productive member of the forum and contribute what little I know.

See you on the road :)
  2. Well, welcome to Netrider :)
  3. Howdy & Welcome to NR!
  4. welcome aboard :]
  5. Welcome mate :)
  6. welcome to Netrider Olski! ...what an understanding wife you have! :happy:(y)
  7. Hi Olski1Olski1 and welcome to NR. :happy:
  8. Welcome, I just got licence and a bike cause other half left -so replaced her with something better - hehe
  9. Yup it sounds like your wife might be a keeper! welcome along, not been here long myself but it seems like a nice friendly place ;-)
  10. It's nice to have the wife's permission.

It's the parts purchases you've got to learn to hide.

Almost every rider in a serious relationship is part-creative-accountant.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Welcome Olski, I too am one who has hope back on the saddle, after a long long stint, and haven't looked back, hopefully it'll be the same for u too!
  13. Hahaha I am learning about that the hard way now...... I have no idea why it split my reply into two posts.
  14. Haha! One of the guys at work says "My biggest fear about dying is..... That my wife will sell my bikes for what I told her I paid for them!"

Welcome Mate.
    • Funny Funny x 3