Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Back into it!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Shark11, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

I used to race bikes years ago.
    Turned 18 and decided I wanted to build a car instead, as at the time I had a missus and wanted something I could cruise in regardless of weather, as well as use it to compete in hill-climb events in Victoria. (Gotta love club reg).

Well I'm 23 now, got my Ls at the end of last year (2013) when I was 22 (on fulls but still restricted atm), and the moment I got back on a bike, it really hit me how much I'd missed it. The build of my car is still in progress, but I'm nearly at the stage of calling it quits because of the hassle, selling up, and just buying the bike I want after I come off restrictions. Sort of pains me. But at the end of the day, I'm a motorsport nut/adrenaline junky regardless.. so we'll see how it all pans out [​IMG]

I'm always riding (city or hills), so if any of you vic guys are out and about in the evening or on weekends, drop me a line [​IMG]
    Live in the SE 'burbs right near Mt.Dandenong, so I'm lucky it's a short ride to anywhere in the E/SE hills [​IMG]