Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Back in the saddle

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Dangerous, Feb 29, 2012.

1. I've been keeping an eye on the threads for a couple of weeks now, so about time to say hi and get more involved.

Currently living at Springfield Lakes outside of Brisbane with handbrake and two speed humps who are a bit older now, so finally got my new toy after way too long - Honda VTR SP1. After being out of the saddle for so long, I'm slowly getting feel of bike back and putting more faith on the edge of the tyres.

Good thing is ride because I want to, not because I have to, so if it looks like rain she stays at home, but managed a good soaking the other weekend coming back from a quick trip to Warwick. That restored a lot of confidence. Mainly a weekend warrior with the odd trip to work - mainly highway at this point.

My daughter is keen to get on the back, so better get her geared up and into it too so I can share the experience with her. Look forward to catching up with a few locals and see where the road takes us :)

2. Welcome to NR. The SP1 is a great looking bike, plenty of get up and go. :D
  3. Welcome to NR. (y)

Ride Safe.
  4. Welcome to Netrider.