Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Back in black

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Paulzxr, May 27, 2012.

1. Hi all,

Some of you MAY remember me, used to go just as Paulie. I rode a zxr400 and got taken out by a B double a few years back (theres a post on here somewhere with the story). Anyways, as its been so long I forgot my password and the email I was using is no longer in existence so had to start a new handle. So, if any of the mods would be happy to let me have my old handle back that would be great but hey, whatever.

I have a kawasaki zxr750 now, I love it to death! its in the shop getting resprayed in jet black at the moment, trying to find some front side fairings though as the ones I have are REALLLY poor... if anyone has or knows of a pair (1993 model). I will be forever in your debt

Anyways, soon baby soon I'll have my shiny black bike back and might tag along on a few rides again as its been WAY too long

2. Welcome back.
    How long have you been back on a bike for?
  3. welcome back, I only had a minor off, but B Double, now them there's some braggin rights!!
    Nice to hear you're back on 2 wheels, take care, enjoy and as always, keep smiling :)
  4. Welcome (back) to NR :)
  5. Nasty!
    Welcome back mate,

6. Welcome (back)