Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Back From The Drags

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by YZF600_OldSchool, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Ok just thought i would let you all know how I went at the riverina drag races end result not good didn't even make the elimination but i did have a ball and i am about 10 mph fatser than the last meet just wasn't on the ball on the day might have been the very late night testing fuel combos and adjusting clutch but theres always next time i did get some good photos and i'll hopefully have them up here soon so you all can see me losing :)

2. Phew, for a minute there I thought Danny La Rue had come back from the dead :LOL:
  3. How come mph and not kph

Cheers :cool:
  4. What sort of 60ft'ers, 120's, ET's and mph were you running? Is it a 1/4 mile or 1/8th mile track?

Dazza, drag racers always refer to MPH as that it what the convention is world-wide at sanctioned meets.
  5. it's only an 1/8th mile at the moment and i'll have to find the time sheets again to get you the other info been busy lately
  6. No worries. 10MPH at ET is a great improvement between meets, particulary over the 1/8th mile - very impressive! :cool:
  7. yes i am on the yzf600 and the 1/8th mile track is actually an airstrip at the moment untill we get approved by andra to build a proper quarter mile you can check some info about it at the following site:
  8. quality drag vehicle! (found it on the sites pics page)

9. LOVE the old Landy!!
  10. The people want PICS!!!
    Daz. :wink:
  11. hi guys sorry about not replying for ages same old story work sleep work sleep anyway just talking to the president of the club he says all bikes will be welcome as long as they are meet the andra rules there is supposedly a link to the andra website from their website i posted that earlier anyway would love to see some more of you guys out there because if we get enough we will be split into classes and i might get to race against some guys of my own capacity :)