Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Baby's back, dressed in blue

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by hornet, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Yes, I picked up the mighty Hornet from the repairer this morning, and rode it home just in time to run into some rain.
    But it's so good to peep out the back window and see a flash of blue and the red tail-light beckoning in the garage....
    When the weather fines a bit, I'll grab a pic or two; Steve's Hornet599 stickers on the newly-painted tank look JUST FANTASTIC, thanks Steve.

2. awesome mate, glad you hear your baby is home!

but make sure you clean your pipes before you take any piccies!! :LOL:
  3. That's great news! I can't wait to see those stickers, I am thinking of doing something on the GTR, it's so, so plain! And the tank does need painting....

Regards, Andrew.
  4. All the best Paul. Now that your baby is back.
  5. I see a problem with the photo..

The bike is blocking access to the bar fridge. :evil:
  6. Very perceptive of you, Pat, but have no fear, there's no beer in it! In fact there's nothing in it since 12 cans of Pepsi Max blew up a couple of weeks ago and I haven't had time to clean it yet.... :LOL:

7. Thats what I feared the most!!! :LOL:
  8. Well, you see, being an old tee-totaller, there's never been beer in there, nor is there ever likely to be.

But to allay your concerns, I'll go out to the garage right now and move the bike, OK?? :grin:
  9. Paul, for some character - you should have resprayed it orange-yellow, and put alternate black strips on the tail ! so it resembles a Hornet ! :LOL: . . . put some angry eyes on the front windsheild and a stinger on the tail . . . . mate, you'll be scaring all the cagers on the road !!!!