Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Baby rescued

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by hornet, May 4, 2006.

1. A JOHANNESBURG man who caught an eight-month-old baby thrown from the fifth storey of a burning building in the city centre was hailed a hero today, a day after the fire that left one adult dead.

In widely published reports today, Michael Ndlovu described how the baby "came rolling right into my hands".

He and other passersby saw the child's frantic mother trapped on a balcony of the flaming apartment block and urged her to throw the baby onto a mattress on the street below.

"We all had our heads up, looking at the baby rolling in the air. I could see that the baby had missed the target and was heading my way. I strengthened my hands and concentrated," he told the Star newspaper.

Being a retired rugby player, he then ran 20 metres and kicked the baby over the sideline in order to gain field position...

(All except the last para is true :LOL: )
  2. Good thing he wasnt an english cricketer, would have dropped it :)
  3. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  4. If his last name had of been Tufnell the baby was definately stuffed :LOL: :LOL: