Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Baby car seat

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by hornet, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My darling grandson is now nearly 18 months old, and though his parents both have cars, and car seats, there are an increasing number of times when having a car seat in MY car would make life so much simpler.

I believe the law now requires that children be so restrained till they are 7 years old, so the pool of unused car seats may be a little shallower than it used to be, but if you have one you absolutely will not be using again, I'd like to hear from you :).
  2. If you are still after one in about 6 Months time (when the youngen turns 4) hit me up as I will be upgrading then.

Otherwise, cant help ya sorry.
  3. as it happens our youngest has just moved onto a booster so we have two Safe 'n' Sound Maxi Riders going spare. They are about 4 1/2 years old but in good condition. They're the model before arm rests and cup holders were added if you want to google.

If you can figure out how to get it transported, one's yours. PM me if interested

same goes for anyone else.......
  4. PM sent, thanks mate :) :wink:
  5. Thanks to Simon and TNT Express, I now have the required seat; thanks muchly (y).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.