Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

B-King, Silver or Black finish?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by pro-pilot, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Seriously thinking of getting the B King. Only issue is does the silver or black look better?

You've all seen the black, here is the silver one.

aV1LMvTr.

2. I like the black better

3. Depends on which Transformer you want to be -

Evil - Decepticons - go Black

Good - Autobots - go Silver

but seriously, I like the black, but they do show the dust and dirt more than a silver bike does.

4. As of last Thursday Raceway Suzuki in Niddrie have three (I think) B-Kings on the floor, both colours I think. Give them a call and check if you haven't seen them both in the flesh (metal??).

5. I can't think of any bike that wouldn't look better in black, and that's doubly so for Bogan-King. All-black makes those ridiculous fake 'intakes' on the sides of the tank stand out a bit less, and that's a GOOD THING. Also, change the pipes while you're at it! :)

6. Go the black.. And do something with those hideous pipes mate.. :LOL:

aV1QPyR0.

aV1QPIPA.

7. Its a mean looking bike, go the black, man. It was never supposed to look pretty or friendly. And if you go the route later on (which i know you will!) of polishing or chroming the wheels it'll stand out so much more. But hey, i just like tough looking black bikes. :cool:

8. :LOL: :LOL:
    And I thought Hungry Jacks was now rebadging Suzis - seriously though, where's the "king" in Bandit come from??

And black's where it's at :cool:

EDIT - just checked out a Bandit post and thought the bike pic above looked different :oops: They all look the same to me :p

Still wondering why they'd call a bike B-King :?

9. :WStupid:
    I also vote Black !

10. I believe women wear black because it makes them look slim. Following that philosophy....the answer's obvious. Coz that's one fat mamma !

(Oh, and I agree......get rid of those ridiculous pipes as quick as possible)

11. Styling issues aside. All bikes look better in black.

12. For starters, you have too much money.

That aside, go silver - it's less Ghost Ridery. And change the pipes.

13. For starters you can never have too much money

That aside, go black - it's more Ghost Ridery. And change the pipes.

14. Big fan of silver here, but black looks better.

15. Ag

I'd go the silver... The silver helps show off the bits that make the B-King what it is. Like a few others said, black is slimming and that's because it hides stuff. Why would you get a B-King and want to hide any of it?

Mind you. I haven't seen it in the flesh, just the marketing pics online and they never give you a real idea of what a bike looks like in the harsh light of day

16. Gotta be the black.

17. I'll be honest, I really dislike the styling of the B-King. It's just not my cuppa. That being said, I think the black does more justice to the intent of that styling.

The silver doesn't work, IMO. It's kinda in the same league as a bikie painting his open-face, matt black helmet silver. Just loses the rough, hard-edged appearance a bit.