Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

AXO brand of helmets and leathers

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by fuggit, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Howdy there everyone in my search for a roadie i have come across a deal with yamaha in where they also provide helmet,leather jacket and boots these are all made by AXO i havent really had much to do or heard about this brand ive only used thor or fox from my dirtriding all views appreciated :D

2. If that is the bike for you then the gear is a bonus, but I personally wouldn't own a virago just to get some free clothing.

3. Not bad stuff from what I've seen so far, lower-mid to upper-mid market stuff in quality and price. Highly improbable that they manufacture their own road-stuff, like many other brands it'll be re-badged something-else.
    After all, they're fairly big in the MX-market, particularly O/S.
    Who cares if it's decent enuff, tho...

4. scooter quote
    If that is the bike for you then the gear is a bonus, but I personally wouldn't own a virago just to get some free clothing.

Yeh well being vertically challanged a bit scooter kinda stufs up my bike selection a bit and the fact that its gotta fit through my front door easily doesnt help but hey WTF if it means that i dont have to fork out extra moolah for protection [/u][/quote]

5. [/quote]

In that case it sounds like a great deal, I'd snap it up.

I always wished that I had purchased the carbon helmet with the clear finish when they were available, even though someone posted on here about a year ago that they had a faulty (fraying) strap on the one that they had. :D

6. I have a red matte AXO helmet RR5...nothing bad to say about them. Very comfortable for my head shape :wink:

7. I've got a 2part AXO race suit with kneesliders and all that junk, couldn't be happier with it, the quality seems great, it bends in all the right places and its way more beefed up with armour than any of my other gear, theres nothing I feel safer in.

Got some AXO RS3 boots as well for racing and they are sensational.

Got it all for about $900 too brand new :D

I use DriRider gear for daily commuting, leathers are for the W/E