Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

awww yeah like you just don't care

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by patske, Jul 24, 2005.

1. Sorry for the stupid title, I just went to clyde today for my P's and got em :D Oh yeah ....... Sorry feel good and a little drunk from a night of celebrating so I thought I'd share this all with you before passing out 8)

2. nice work mate, who did you do the test with?
  3. Congrats and well done

Cheers 8)
  4. :applause: :applause: Well done patske :D

Hey, well done buddy, great news.
    Now the challenge is to KEEP them, remember HOW FEW points you have here in our wonderful police state!
  6. Whoohoo, excellent news mate
    I was waiting late last nite hoping you'd post the reuslt of your test. That's great.

7. congrats dude, keep safe

Is it true that if you are on your car p's that when you sit for your bike l's you automaticly goto your p's instead?
    I think i am reading this right, correct me if i'm wrong

* if you already have a probationary car licence, you will be issued with a probationary motorcycle licence as well. The probationary period will end at the same time as your probationary car licence.

*taken from Vicroads website
  8. Congrats patske, you'll be amazed at how much faster your bike goes without the drag of the big yellow anchor! Keep safe & keep your licence!
  9. cheers guys. I did the test with stay upright in clyde (NSW). Only 1 unlucky bloke failed he tried to do it on his cbr250 sports bike and really struggled, but as bad as he did I think if I'd had used mine I wouldn't have struggled as much as he did, I mean he couldn't swerve the cones when we were practising.
  10. Yeh my son-in-law and I did a lot of practice on his ZZR250 and it was really hard, so we hired one of their bikes on the day and he blitzed the test. The little sports bikes have a limited turning circle that makes doing those sharp manoeuvers very difficult.

Doesn't matter when you're riding by yourself, but when you're trying to pass a test, you need everything going for you.
  11. If someone is THAT bad then they should have had a serious talking to him. He could be quite a danger on the road.
  12. no. You go on your L's for 3 months, then (assuming you have full car licence) when you get your Ps you dont have to display a P plate.

Congratulations Patske :D
  13. Well done patske! :D