Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Awww . cats ... give me a dog !!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Tim^, May 1, 2008.

1. #1 Tim^, May 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. YELP!

DOGS RULE!!!
    more faithful than cats, and thats what u want in a pet
  3. Dogs are just too dumb, give me a pussy any day :)
  4. Love it !!!!!

I have a kitty that doesn't like being patted, hugged or otherwise interfered with except when its near dinner time. Then it wanders around with its tail in the air trying to look cute, presents for patting and appears to be my best friend.

It has people all sussed out......
  5. Dogs have masters. Cats have servants.
  6. :WStupid:

Ohhhhhh how true
  7. +2
  8. Good to hear.
  9. True about the cat and servents comment.

I've never been a dog person. They stink, are loud and generally dumb. I don't need another me wandering around the house.
  10. Gotta a have a cat - they lower your blood pressure and clean up for themselves.
    Can't remember the last time I carried a plastic bag around picking up shlt for my pet's amusement....

11. I have a cat that's awesome as f***. He never meows for food, when he see's me getting some for him he literally just sits and waits until I put it down for him and he seems to only want cuddles when I really am going to be sitting down for while. Don't get me wrong he nuzzles a bit - but not in a pesky way. When he was younger he used to lay his on the end of my pillow as well. Like I said - he's awesome as f***!
  12. F*** = Food?
  13. i love my cat AND my dogs.
  14. Good. I like cats and dogs.
  15. If my plane crashed in the mountains - he'd be the first to get eaten. Dunno why I'd take a cat on a plane though...