Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Awesome: Trials 2 - PC motorcycle trials game

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by jekyll, Jun 12, 2008.

1. http://steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=app&AppId=16600&cc=AU

This is completely awesome. And it's only US$9. You should all go buy it right now.

It's very simple at its core, but it made me laugh until my pants fell off and then stay up till 3am playing it.

The controls are:
    up: go
    down: brake / reverse
    right: lean forward
    left: lean back

So it's basically a body english wheelie game with progressively more complex stunt courses to navigate through, but it's good for at least several hours of entertaining play. With rag doll crash physics that let you kill yourself in hilarious ways.

More reviews here: http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/trials2
    PS: I graduated to my full license the other week. Hooray for me!
  2. So really... its just a fancy graphic'd version of the flash game that was posted up a while back... think i'll save some cash :)
  3. The one where you collect the apples and hit the flower?

I love that game!
  4. lol the video traler is a pisser!
    i'll give the demo a blast.
    anyone know of sites that have good trials videos to download.that stuff is mezmorising.
  5. Downloaded the game, pretty fun.. pity i suck at it!

I also wish the little dirt bike would go faster!
  6. That game is called Elastiomania, it is awesome :)

The trials 2 is blocked at work :-( I will check it out later
  7. without a link you're just trolling ;)
  8. so is this the one you're talking about?

side note: It's not flash .. and having downloaded and tested it out, i can safely say that the only real similarity is that they're both nominally about motorcycle trials.

kinda like diablo != hunt the wumpus.
  9. All the flash demos of the Trials games are available at Miniclip.
  10. lol@game....

oh and full versions available via torrent :wink:
  11. Yes you can download it on torrent but you still need the key!
  12. or crack/patch :wink:
  13. Cheers for the heads up on this one. Good bit of amusement.

PS, just buy the f*cker. It's $10

$10 is less than a movie these days, less than a jug of beer, less than the min bet on a blackjack table. And you want hours of entertainment for free?
  14. I have decided I like this game :), can't seem to beat 2000 (out of the world) yet

although that probably has a lot to do with the sound 'Fatality' then 'driver is dead' is flashed across the screen...
  15. Yeah, the game was totally making me think about getting a trials bike ...

until I realised I average more than 1 fatality per track completion, which is an even worse ratio than my road riding :eek: