Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Avon Valley Black Dog Ride 23 March 2014

Discussion in 'Other States' started by Graelin, Mar 7, 2014.

1. A new Avon Valley Black Dog ride starts from Northam Bernard Park on 23Rd March. Registrations from 8am and ride departs 9.45am.
    Morning tea at Beverley and ride finishes Stirling Park Toodyay.
    The magnificent Lions Clubs are providing breakfast, morning tea and lunches for a great price with proceeds going to our beneficiary LifeLine Australia.

For information please check out upcoming rides on the Black Dog Website.

If anyone is going on the ride I am seeking corner markers. Please contact me if you can help out graeme@blackdogride.com.au

2. Thanks for the info Graeme. I'll be going on the new Bridgetown --> Nannup --> Busselton leg with a few mates. I went on the south west one a couple of years back and loved it. I would encourage everyone to get along to any of the one-dayers if possible
    Graeme (also)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. 213 registrations for the Avon Valley Ride so far (More than 4100 Australia wide) 172 Riders +41 Pillion passengers. Internet registrations close tomorrow, so if you are thinking about going please get on and help us out by registering tonight, there will be the opportunity to register on the day but it will make our job so much easier if everyone has pre registered, The Lions club will be selling Bacon & Egg sandwiches from just after 7 am, The Apex Club will have cold drinks and Lifeline will have the Coffee Van there, looking forward to meeting a few of you on the day