Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Australian Opinion Forum

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Bravus, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Hi All

Definitely not an attempt to drain posters from here: Netrider will always been your Number 1 bike-related site.

But if you like more general discussions of Australian issues, politics, sport, and pretty much everything else relating to Australia, you might be interested to check out the Australian Opinion forum: http://australianopinion.com.au/forum/index.php

I'm not the owner, just a poster who thinks there are some great people here and would like to see more great people there as well.
  2. Thanks mate I'll have a look. I tend to be a big mouth on Issues so i think ill like it!
  3. I like to save my general ramblings on politics and everything wrong with the world for work. There I have an audience which has to listen to me, and is too afraid to argue :demon:

I love my job. :)
  4. Was a good forum but now spoiled by over administration and micro managing moderators
  5. first post in 4 years farnarkel ... interesting!
  6. Is that forum run by mangina soft cock moderators who delete anything that is not PC ?
  7. Like this one??????

Tapatalking from somewhere, maybe even behind you so look out!!!
  8. Actually Smee - I think the mods on this site are very reasonable

this site tends to allow all opinions and views and as long as there are no ad-hominem attacks then its very open

Many sites though that discuss social issues are over regulated and the mods delete anything that is posted that does not conform to the sites herd mentality
  9. If you want a forum that discusses the weighty issues amongst many less weighty things checkout The Blokey Shed.

The only things that aren't tolerated are personal abuse and racist comments.
  10. +1 on this site being very tolerant of a wide range of discussions.
  11. Thanks DD