Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Australian Grand Prix Television. Times, channels?

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Lobsta, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Sorry if there is another thread on this already.

Was just wondering where and when the Aus GP is being broadcast this weekend. I have all the foxtel channels and am currently looking through the guide but nothing is jumping out at me... I'm in Brisbane QLD for the 7, 9, 10 channels.

anybody know?

2. 1pm on 10hd , same on fox 1
  3. Australian MotoGP
    11:00am - 5:00pm

On both Ten & Ten HD

Hmmm can see a conflict happening in our house, with this & the NRL
  4. Isn't the NRL final starting at 5pm?? You should be ok.
    As for me, the missus is gonna have a hissy fit. I'll be in front of the box all day Sat, watching practise & qualifying. Then Sunday, more of the same but with the added bonus of watching the Storm kick Manlys ass!!! :LOL:
  5. Yeah game starts at 5, all depends if other half wants to watch all the other BS they put on before hand.

Watch the main events & this house will be happy.

Its next weekend they need to worry about.
    Bathurst on allllllllllllllllllllllllllll day. If they value their lives they wont touch that remote
  6. can someone pplease confirm the start time of the actual race? I need to set recorder. Thanks
  7. www.motogp.com

try looking there
  8. perfect. Thanks
  9. guess its just way to hard to get online, find a tv station web site & check out their schedule :roll: