Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Australian CBR125R owners!

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by drewzor, May 7, 2008.

1. Hey everybody, just wondering how many people on this forum own a CBR125R!

Give a shout out..
  2. Me me me!!! :p

I've signed up to your forum by the way - great initiative! I've been on a hunt for a local baby Cibber forum and couldn't find one, so well done!
  3. There is 8 listed in the Netrider Garage.

One of them being me
  4. I do, Well.... My Wife does, i just happen to ride it more than my other bike. It just feels nicer to ride.
  5. Get a real bike people! :p
  6. boro_baba ...

:LOL: :LOL:
  7. Thanks for that! now this thread has gone dead because the mods have left that smart arse comment up.

People can and should be able to enjoy their motorbike without being belittled on this forum.

165 views of this thread suggest there are more cbr125r interested people out there. There are registered members with no bike profile's and some of these are probably 125 owner who dont want this type of negativity but hay dont let them stop us from getting together for a ride..

Holla up CBR125R owners.
  8. Get off your high horse. Yes people who have other bikes think the CBR125R isn't a real bike, but at the same time their bikes are also criticized.

The cbr125 is a little bike, it isn't designed for people who want to do 250km/hr down the freeway, its for n00bs who haven't ridden much before.

I have a CBR125R, I love it, it is an awesome bike. I don't care if everyone else thinks it isn't. I am the one riding it, I am the one enjoying it
  9. FFS, get over it.

"It's small", "it's a toy", "it's shit", "it costs less than my exhaust" :blah:

Just let it be, if you're not riding it then put this all to rest - it's old :roll:
  10. Or will you get all the CBR125 owners to respond to this thread and then pm them about your new CBR125 forum.

Why don't you post the link to your CBR125 forum?
  11. There is also something to be said about being so sensitive to criticism of a material object.... They are all just bikes at the end of the day whether it is an R6, CBR125, 'Blade, or ZX10R, not your offspring, and it doesnt define who you are as a person even if other people make judgements & dispersions.

I'll continue enjoy my bike for what it is while I'm on restrictions. Would I have been better off getting a 250? Maybe, maybe not, but am I looking forward to upgrading? Hell yeah. :grin:

12. Boro Baba, this is for you

Although you do have to be careful, it's all too easy to go over the bag limit with the little ones.

13. lol :rofl:
  14. I was travelling along behind one in traffic for a few hundred metres just off the Monash this morning. How wide is the rear tyre?
  15. [​IMG]
    Peace mon, peace!

We bought the CBR125s because we probably liked them. :p They might be small and tiny, but hey they suit our riding abilities at the moment – so I guess it’s all lubbly jubbly. We cop enough flak from the cagers as it is, people. If there’s anyone that should be ribbed, it’s them! *points at oblivious car drivers*

16. And your bike sounds "bigger" than mine does :?
  17. You think you all get picked on now, you should try riding a Scooter! :LOL:

Seriously it doesn't matter what you ride, it's all just a bit of friendly ribbing and everyone cops it.
  18. That could have been me on the monash I am usually on it in the mornings