Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Australia’s population explosion disaster continues – Dec 2011

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Sir Ride Alot, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Australia's population continued to grow at a massive 300,000 plus people for the 12 months to December 2011.

This is Julia Gillard’s “Sustainable Australia”.

We better raise that carbon price.

EDIT: http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/mf/3101.0?OpenDocument

Attached Files:

2. But which brand of tin foil? I only have that homebrand stuff, will that let some of the rays through? And do I need to make two horn things like in the pic or can I just have it smooth? The horns remind me of the devil. That pic could be from an Illuminati false flag source and those horns help capture the rays and focus them through the tin foil. Maybe you are one of them Smee. Wow, it even says devil under your username. Guys don't use this type of tin foil hat **** the NWO.

3. Where can we take this one? Fluoride in the water was fun last time.

9/11 an inside job? Didn't land on the moon?

Tapa Tapa Tapa Tapa Tapa Tapa Tapa

4. Santa ????

5. no need to worry our 'aging population' will all be falling off the tree soon to bring the number down.
    at ease soldier.

6. Way to kill a thread Mick...........

7. it was a mercy killing Smee

8. and well played MM :beer:

9. Good job Mick - the explosion in thread numbers is worrying; needs a good culling to help out

10. threat detected
    threat neutralised.

or maybe that should read

thread detected
    thread neutralised

11. i swear you posted this earlier this year... and that oldie guy managed to change it into how fluoride in the water was controlling our minds.. and then he disappeared and hasn't been back.

12. I bet he used shit tin foil! Never go for the cheap tin foil!

13.  Top
  14. [​IMG]

15. They must have caught up with him :shock:.

16. Perhaps Australia can rebalance the influx of people from overseas by sending the Useless, Hopeless, Worthless and Mindless that now clutter up this country by sending them to Third World countries which would welcome the economic stimulus this influx of Bludgers, No Hopers,Whingers and Parasites would create . A bit like Reverse Boat People!

17. This post is a bannable offense when we are making a mockery of a stupid thread.