Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[AUST] netrider bbq + soccer

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by roundabout, May 12, 2005.

1. anyone up for a bbq and social soccer match (thinking 250 riders vs everyone else)?

if there is enough interest i'll see about dates etc

edit: title edited for the whingers, although unless anyone wants to fly me interstate, match and bbq will be in melb, sorry
  2. Maybe the OFARC's against the rest . Just make sure u have ambo's on standby :LOL:
  3. Old farts Vs young studs.. hmm sounds good to me.

im in tooo
  4. sounds good.. do we have to play while wearing boots? :D

we'll handicap the ofarcs
  5. maybe we could combine this with the chilli cookoff, would bring new meaning to dribbling up the field
  6. Count me in :shock:

I can see some serious payback tackles happening here. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers 8)
  7. I'd be up for a game of soccer

even tho I'm a fraud and will have to drive...
  8. i think the minimum would be shorts, which may still be a handicap for the ofarcs, up to you if you want boots
  9. You'd better be a damn good kicker Manny, I'm pretty sure the games is being organised for Melbourne.

Those bloody Victorians never invite us to anything... :LOL:
  10. Look on the brightside - where boots and you don't need to add shinpads for when Dazza comes a slidin'! :D
  11. I'm in, havn't played in quite a few years tho. :D :D :D
  12. Might have to wear full protective bike clothing with a helmet for this match....I reckon it would make a great photo.

Question is: Has anyone ever played soccer on motorbikes before???
  13. have you ever seen the "dancing" game at timezone where you press the arrows with ur feet? picture a couple of guys (me and a friend) playing that in full bike gear.. twas a pretty funny sight
  14. Reminds me of the Irish Water polo Team at the Olympics several years ago.

They had to withdraw when their horses drowned :LOL: :D :p
  15. Im in :)

Just ned the where and When....urrggh physical exercise...I think I still know what that is...lol
  16. I'm happy to put the boot in as always.
  17. As long as we get group showers afterwards.. or is that only in AFL ?
  18. Yeah we can get 'em all drunk & win hands down! Then we ride home!
  19. Where and when... sounds interesting....