Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Aug 31, 2014] Matts Knee Draggin Twisted Sunday (Victoria)

Discussion in 'VIC' started by MattfoCBR, Aug 30, 2014.

Matts Knee Draggin Twisted Sunday
Start Date: Aug 31, 2014 10:00
End Date: Aug 31, 2014 14:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

7-11 Servo Cnr Stud Rd and Wellington Rd
Cnr Stud Rd and Wellington Rd
Victoria 3178

Posted By: MattfoCBR

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":

I will be going out on a twisty adventure through some of Victoria's finest. Though I would post up here to see if anyone would like to join me.
    The ride I will be doing will be extremely advanced and I will be out all day (probably cover 400+ kms) I will be riding the technical parts at a spirited pace. There will be a few bail out points for anyone that needs to leave. If anyone is interested I will probably be arriving at the usual Stud Rd 7-11 servo at 9:30am for a 10:00am sharp departure.
    I must stress that this is aimed at people that are highly skilled riders and definately not a learner ride.
    The ride will be confirmed tonight depending on interest this generates.

2. Hmmm... Tempting... But I don't have a leave pass, and I have to finish putting the bike back together, then test the suspension valve/shim changes I've made, and adjust the "clickers" to get it ready for a good workout... Maybe another day. :(
  3. Great to hear from you mate,been a while, rode today and got to do some gardening tomorrow:banghead:.Keep posting,when i sort out my stuff and upgrade would love to catch up mate(y)
  4. ahh too bad danny. Havent seen you for a while mate. Maybe next time.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Benny !! was actually hoping you may be free ! will have tpo catch up soon mate. Been way too long
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. So is it on or not?
  7. if you would like to come its on:)
  8. are you in spenze ?
  9. Im going to be at the 7-11 servo at the posted time. Will be leaving at 10am on the dot.
  10. well done for putting up this ride matto.

this place needs another ride option, someone has crashed on almost every learner ride ive been on... not a pleasant way to spend a sunday - not for anyone.

ive already made plans riding the pushie today (lol) so i might be a maybe for the next one.

im not sure how many extremely advanced riders there are on this site- you have certainly set the bar high there. what do you mean when you say ''extremely advanced'' ? is that everyone who isnt a fresh newbie, or only the crazy fast need apply? or something in between?
  11. He said that the ride is extremely advanced. The riders are only highly skilled. Knowing who he was riding with the last time I saw him, my guess is level 4+, but with enough stamina to do a whole day of tight twisties at a good clip without turning into a lump of mushed up vegetable matter (or without becoming fertiliser for the surrounding trees, as the case may be).

So @MattfoCBR@MattfoCBR, does that adequately describe what you're looking for in your riding buddies for this ride?
  12. Hope you guys had a fab time