Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

QLD [Aug 20, 2016] Gold Coast NR meet & greet + ride (Nerang)

Discussion in 'QLD' at netrider.net.au started by Valvoline, Aug 15, 2016.

Gold Coast NR meet & greet + ride
Start Date: Aug 20, 2016 08:00
End Date: Aug 20, 2016 12:00
Time Zone: Australia/Brisbane +10:00 AEST

3/18 Ferry Road
Nerang 4211

Posted By: Valvoline

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. Heya SEQ NR peeps!

Having come back from the southern states and met many of the NR cousins and the amaze-balls rides they hold, I would like to start something like this in the GC... :) My aim is to make this a regular Saturday thing and possibly also offer newbies some guidance and tips. At the very least, do a meet and greet and talk about bikes, over bikes! :happy:(y)

While having a cuppa, can have a chat about the day's route. There's always new places to explore or can easily do the fun old haunts.
    I'll be ride leader and all skills level welcome.

Saturday 20th August,
    8:00 am

Caffe Chinos :coffee:, plenty of parking, close to the M1 exit

There is a 7-11 petrol station 2 blocks up or Coles Express one just around the corner on 6-8 Ferry St, Nerang QLD 4211.

Hope to meet some other NR peeps!

2. Good luck with this adventure. You will learn so much more about how you ride and why you do things..............this way.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Geez, ValvolineValvoline, I'd love to be there, but I've family commitments for the next couple of weekends. Did you have the meetup last weekend? How did it go?

4. keep plugging it babe
    it takes time
    but well worth it

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yes we did CormanusCormanus :). Pity you can't ride on the weekends! CaffeineMonsterCaffeineMonster came to join in. Mainly did the northern rivers, barrinbah ranges and checked out a few new connector roads.
    Weather was sweet!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'll get there one day. Life has been a little more hectic than I like over the past couple of months. It will settle. And then it will be time to ride south for the GP. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Here was a selection ;)
    image. image. image. image. image. image.

• Like Like x 3
  8. If you can't make it on the weekend , there's a ride on Friday!

9. where the fcuking cake ?

10. Wasn't gluten free so no to cake uncle greguncle greg ....

11. Give me a couple of weeks to get clear of some family and other commitments and I'll find a way to get down for something. I have not had enough bike time in my life recently.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Storms predicted in arvo so will shorten the ride a bit.
    So making it tighter and twisties today.