Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Audi Riding Pants?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by RobE, Sep 11, 2008.

1. I am in the market for safe riding pants to wear over my office slacks.

I trust Draggins and wear them to and from work. This means I have change dacks each time I am arriving and leaving.

It also means I mainly drive on days I am going out to appointments and have to look "business like". I am hoping to find safe over-pants that slide on as easily as rain pants.

Audi has water proof pants for $79 (plus jackets for $99 and boots for $69.)

The pants have a quilted removable liner and enough pockets, zips, velcro, tags and flaps to send you blind. Plus knee protection and an "anti-slip patch on the backside. They do look like the real thing.

The claim is that the material is rip and abrasion resistant. The brand is Torque.

Does any one know about these? :?:

I would like to be reasonably sure that they will keep the skin on my legs when the inevitable happens and I find myself sliding up the road.

2. I would suggest you head to the off-road section of your local bike shop. There a number of cordura products with wide legs that should meet your needs. Some are waterproof, some are not.
    Dunno about Aldi.

3. jeffrey honda have an accessory sale this weekend according to the thingy they mailed me.