Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Atujara's Sound of Music

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by el_cid26, Apr 5, 2016.

1. #1 el_cid26, Apr 5, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
    Haha what a corny title I know!

I was asked to cover Atujara MCC's yearly hillclimb at Collingrove in the Barossa Valley. And somehow I made this LOL but it's pretty sweet (if I dont say so myself)

If you wanna see some more from this event, including a CR500 supermoto and the stunt rider Allan Morrison doing his thing, head on over to my FB page:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. spectacular

a fitting tribute to the manly art of hill-climbing, and a truly historical track

Well Done!!!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. That looks like so much fun! Great Vid:woot:
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Thanks guys :D

Glad you liked it!
  5. Excellent stuff
  6. Cool video.

Though can I say your overly relaxed tone of voice makes it come across a little condescending in places.
  7. Hahaha

I honestly found it very hard to narrate! My voice doesn't have much character, it's very flat and not particularly articulate haha. I did my best to make it interesting without it sounding boring and it looks like some condescending came off in it too hahaha.

Without trying to inject some personality into my voice overs, they come off very like I'm reading off a script :p

My wife says I'm an Adam Riemann wannabe LOL

• Winner Winner x 1