Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Attn Dubbo Residents

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by nice2Bnaked, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Anyone from dubbo, NSW, or close to dubbo at all? I'm looking for someone in the area for a favour... PM me if you can possibly help.

2. :idea:

You post will be more productive if you advise what this required favour is.
  3. one nights accomodation. paid if need be. maybe monday week?
  4. yeah i live in dubbo, but you cant stay there because your older brother gets real pissed off when your yoshi pipes wake him up at 6am when you gotta go courier-ing and he doesnt start his forklift job till 8.
  5. Get nicked.. Youre not a forkie, your just a sh*%kicker shelf stocker... And dont get me exited, you dont live in dubbo... Now go and try and start your harly. (*ATTN admin: Rainmann is my brother, so I can abuse him)
  6. something tells me that you cant shelf stack timber and pellets and cement onto trucks, but then again spadaman can do anything ... except have a running bike that is.

me vinnie and dan goin out for big one on thurs night in town, let me know if you want in, if ya can keep up with us...

see ya friday,