Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ATTN: All those who camped trackside

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by BoostJunky, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mods may feel this belongs elsewhere but I stuck it here for visibility sake.

For all who were camping trackside:

Friday evening and Saturday morning you may have noticed that the off-camber hill that served as the entrance turned extremely slippery with mud and later crash barriers were put up.

If any of you either belong to the dozen plus bikes that got dumped there or had to be assisted to get up/down the hill could you please PM me?

2. are you going to initiate a class action because you attempted to ride through mud?
  3. bad form there if they do......
  4. Nope. Not at all. And the problem has been taken care of. Thanks!
  5. A+++ THREAD.

Seriously, wtf was this about?

6. I got the info I needed. Not every thread is for your entertainment. Some things, such as this thread, serve a purpose. You, on the other hand dont.

Thanks for coming out.
  7. NEWBIES...Behave...no more biting ok? :shock:
  8. Those who can remember what happened while camping trackside obviously didn't drink enough. :p
  9. Would anyone care to share what happened? :grin:
    I seriously dont know what happened :?
  10. Now Jamie. We have been told that this thread is not for our amusement so none of us are allowed to know. :p
  11. Love your work! :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.