Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

At last, pics of my NEW bike, GSX-R750 K7

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Nickers330, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Well, there's been a little talk already and here it is..at last, I am able to put my 'pictures where my mouth is' :)

Here it is, my GSX-R750K7 ! Acquired and ridden for the first time on 6th March. Already put 250km on her and she runs beautifully, let alone in sparkling new condition, thanks to the legend of a bro who I bought it from.

Apart from a fender eliminator, she's stock standard. But this will change shortly. I have on order a Jardine GP1 slip on exhaust, Pazzo Black 'shorty' levers with blue adjusters, and will be installing in the near future a double bubble screen and blue wheel/rim-strips.

...getting rid of the grin isn't easy
  2. Very tidy mate.
    The number plate is pretty neat too.
  3. Very nice dude, i bet you cant wipe the smile off, and why would you if you owned that weapon :grin:

Mods list sounds the goods also.
  4. Very nice bike mate, very jealous!!
  5. Spoged my pants.
  6. Mmmm shiny! Wish I could have afforded a newer one, but pretty happy with what I got.

Enjoy! Good to see another middleweight running around!
  7. good choice in pipes mate, put 1 on my R6, looks and sounds great
  8. Got the exact same bike but in dark blue.

Congrats. They're fantastic, so flickable, fun and handles anything you throw at it.

Nice choice of mods aswell. Are you gonna get a power commander?
  9. Thanks guys,

I'm very excited about my new purchase and thank you for all your nice comments. The new mods were decided through conversations and others' personal mods.
    I anticipate having these mods done in the very new future.
    In terms of installing a Power Commander, not really sure whether I'll go that far..something else for the future ?

More pics to come with installed mods :)

Cheers all.
  10. Puurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr nice! Sparkles to the eye hey!

11. "i looked at that gsxr and i JIZZED IN MY PANTS"
    lol nice bike man. your life is now complete
  12. Verrrrrrrry noice!

One of these in black is on my wishlist, once I manage to somehow convince the missus with threats of divorce.

Hmmmm, how much does a child bring on the black market these days? LOL

"I live my life a corner at a time.... Knee down!"
  13. Haha love the custom plates! Easy to remember for the Popo :p :LOL: