Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Assorted items for sale

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by vegemitesandwich, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 vegemitesandwich, Apr 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
    Secondhand (normal wear - no sliding along the road) Women's Draggin Jeans for sale. Size 10. $50
    DragginJeansWomensSize10.JPG

DriRider Women's Jewel Boots Size 38 NEW** $100

Still in the box with tags on. Never worn. Warranty replacement but had already bought new boots so these aren't needed.

DriRiderJewelBootsWomensSize38.JPG

DriRider Women's Gloves (Adventure WP) Medium Size DriRiderWinterGlovesLadies.JPG NEW** $50

Brand new - never worn.

Warranty replacement - no longer needed as I bought new gloves before these were replaced.

RJays Women's Boots Size 39. Second hand. $50

RJaysAmortexWomensBoots%2528Used%2529.JPG

Sartso Killer Jeans Size 12 with Bow design. These jeans have a low-ish waist - not quite hipsters though.

SartsoJeansWomens+View2.JPG SartsoJeansWomens.JPG

Purchased for my 2011 Honda CB400 Revo SuperFour but not needed (clutch cable was adjusted without needing a new one). $20
    HondaCB400%25282011%2529ClutchCable%2528NEW%2529.JPG

Replacement for your stock seat. The Rider's seat position has been carved out to allow the rider's butt to sit in the seat rather than on it - helps relieve pressure on the butt for long rides. I've sold my CB now so the seat is gathering dust. $100

HondaCB400%25282011%2529CustomSeat.JPG

Suzuki DRZ400 Seat foam and cover - no seat pan included with this one. $15

SuzukiDRZ400ESeatFoamStdSeat.JPG

Suzuki DRZ400E Standard Seat. $40 (this one is the entire seat - foam, cover & seat pan)

SuzukiDRZ400EHighSeat.JPG

Aldi Men's XL Textile Winter Jacket. Has removable winter liner. $50

AldiWinterJacketMens.JPG

Hardly used. Has winter liner. Outer includes waterproof lining and all the usual armour. $100

DriRiderJewelJacketWomensSize14.JPG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.