Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Assitance needed on Sat 17th

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by VTRBob, Sep 7, 2005.

1. Hey guys/girls,
    Well im finally moving out of this S*** hole, and I havn't thumped this guy YET still.
    So any help would be well rewarded ,

I need : A car/cars with a trailer or towbar ( or I could hire a furniture trailer )
    and a few able bodys to help with what should be 2 maybe 3 loads at the most.

Moving from Mt Waverly To Rowville

Reward you ask ? drinks when wev'e finished as well as a BBQ plus i'll ark up the SPA ... did I mention the 10 seater outdoor spa ? :twisted:

There's plenty of room for anyone that over indulges sat arvo
    ( hmm netriders that over indulge ? ) is there such a person ?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  2. Dammit Bob. We are having a BBQ for Stiffler...I mean Jaydens birthday on the same day.
    Make it the Sunday and you can come along to the BBQ :p
  3. Grrrr .. both of you having BBQ's on day's I'm busy and can't make it! :)
  4. Bob Bob Bob.....isn't that the Saturday of the Bike expo?
  5. It's also on Friday too ..... (& sunday - but I'm working!!)
  6. Bob where and when are you moving from?
  7. Also, check the thread title ;)
  8. oppps sorry thought it said sunday.... still maybe be able to help, will let you know if i can though
  9. I can help you in the morning :)
  10. I was asking more for the exact address and time, at the same time bumping the thread. And followed the post up with a PM.

See!!! Method to the madness!!! :p
  11. still nothing plan on Saturday, I could only give you a hand, because I just have a car without trailer and no towbar.
  12. wish i could help ya but i've got a job interview (of sorts, yes, on a saturday!) in the morning and then i have to work at 3 in the arvo...

good luck with the move mate!
  13. week-ends off hard to come by so expo all day Sat & Sun catching up with my dad for Father's Day! Yeah right I worked 8am - 6pm on the actual day! so a ride to Koonwarra Sth Gipps not SA on Sunday seems in order!