yesterday i washed my bike (a 1992 gsxr 750) and maybe went overboard a bit with the hose, as now it wont start. It turns over but does not fire, if thats the right term. There is fuel in it, the battery is fully charged. I sprayed some wd40 around the spark plugs to remove any moisture that got in there but still no go. Can anyone suggest a remedy or is there anyone kind enough to come around to take a look at it for me. I live at Collingwood Park near Ipswich Qld. I am a complete novice when it comes to mechinics, but am sure it has something to do with water getting where its not supposed to go. If you can take a look at it for me pm your phone number and i will call you. thankyou.