Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Asking everyone a big favour

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by JP, Oct 19, 2009.

1. My good friend Ashleigh was involved in a horrible car accident last Wednesday and has been in intensive care since fighting for her life. The next 24 hours are crucial as they take her off the medication that has been keeping her in a coma to see if they can get a response from her.
    So if everyone could say an extra prayer for her I'd really appreciate that. She's a beautiful person and doesn't deserve to go just yet.

2. will do. that sucks man, I don't know what I would do if one of my friends died from that situation. All the best for tomorrow.
  3. Really can't say much here, but best of luck to your friend. I sincerely hope things turn out okay.
  4. My best wishes to your friend. Hang in there.
  5. I don't know what to say. I hope Ashley pulls though. My best wishes to you and her.
  6. Shall do ...
    Praying She pulls through and a quick recovery
  7. Will do JP!
  8. Sure thing. I hope she makes it through.
  9. best wishes, hope everything goes well for all involved for what will probably be a very stressful time for all involved.
  10. i'm ready to make her a cake. Add my wishes as well. When she wakes up ask her what kind of cake she wants.
  11. my thoughts go out to her, you and family. let's see her pull through.
  12. JP, if you or her family need any help, you know who to call :)

Nice move with the cake, Thera (y)
  13. Best wishes from all of us at Mogo.
  14. Thankyou to everyone for all your kind words, thoughts and prayers.
    Just wanted to update this. Unfortunately, the latest scans are showing an almost complete lack of brain activity, with no response to the usual pain and reflex tests. They are going to remove the morphine drip in the morning, I assume to try to get a response from her.
    Everyone is still hoping for the best, trying to stay positive, and her family are receiving an amazing level of love and support. So keep up the prayers and hopefully there will be some good new soon.
  15. All the best. Lets hope it works.
  16. Shocking news, lets hope she makes a recovery. :(
  17. terrible news, best wishes for her her family and you, hoping she can recover
  18. Any practical (legal) advice needed Pm.
  19. Thoughts and wishes for the best for your friend and her family.
  20. JP,

You may remember we met at last year's 4M ride.

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. My thoughts are with you, your friend and her family and I sincerely hope for the best possible outcome.