Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

AS jacket & gloves

Discussion in 'Archived' started by DRMAT, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 DRMAT, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
    Hi guys,
    Going to be off the bike for a while and could use the cash so decided to get rid of all of my gear. When new it was well over $3k worth of gear. Prices are for individual items, if you want the whole lot i'm happy to work out a much better deal.

SOLD Shoei XR1100 Pious helmet + silver iridium visor Size M (excellent condition, only worn about 20 times) $400

SOLD Alpinestars MX1 Leather jacket red/white (scuffed right forearm and lower side, slight right shoulder) Size 42US/52EU $250

SOLD Alpinestars GP Pro gloves (normal wear & tear but all stitching and leather intact) Size L $50

SOLD Alpinestars SMX boots Size 46EU (slight scuff on toes and toe slider) $150

RST Ventilator 2 all weather jacket with zip out waterproof and full length quilted liners (excellent condition, goes from full winter warmth to mesh summer jacket) Size XL $150 ** don't be put off by the size, it fits me nicely and i'm 'normal' size, same fit as the AS Jacket

SOLD Dainese Wave 2 Back protector Size M $100

SOLD Draggin jeans (worn) Size 34 $50

Dainese waterproof winter gloves (excellent condition) Size L $50

2. Would like this stuff gone guys so if you're interested make me an offer and we'll see what we can work out. As i said i'm willing to knock quite a bit off for a package sale and will even chuck in a full cover-all type rain suit and turtle fleece neck warmer for a lucky buyer!
  3. hi DRMAT Ive sent a PM
  4. What colour are the draggins? what part of Melbs are you in?
  5. Draggins are normal denim blue (faded) as in the pic. Work in Kew, live in Clayton.
  6. #8 DRMAT, Oct 30, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
    Helmet and AS gloves spoken for.
    AS Jacket, back prot and jeans have dibs on them atm as well.
  7. Helmet and AS gloves SOLD.
  8. AS Jacket, Dainese back prot and jeans gone.
    Boots have dibs.
  9. Nice to meet you mate, and thanks for the boots. They are awesome!
    hopefully you'll be back on the bike soon!
  10. Thanks Jamie, good to meet you as well mate.

Boots SOLD!
  11. Just the RST jacket and winter gloves left.... RST jacket makes an awesome jacket for those summer days when leather is too damn hot. Once you take out the liners you get a fantastic breeze through the mesh and still have your armour etc.

Let's do a deal and get those last two things gone this weekend!
  12. #14 DRMAT, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
    Melbourne Cup special.... you get the RST Ventilator 2 jacket PLUS the Dainese winter gloves PLUS a turtle fleece neck warmer for the low low price of $160!!

Pull out the liners for those hot summer rides and then come March next year put them back in because like the Starks always say... WINTER IS COMING!!
  13. Make me an offer on the jacket and gloves, last two things to go!
  14. Christmas special... RST all weather jacket, Dainese winter gloves, turtle fleece neck warmer AND a full coverall wet weather suit for $150!!! If you're in Melbourne you've seen it go from 36C to 6C in the space of two days with rain, sun, wind and hail in between, why not get a jacket that can handle all of that comfortably with zip out liners!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.