Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

AS 1698

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by munecito, Jan 17, 2008.

1. #1 munecito, Jan 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. rofl thats classic
  3. Old helmet. Free

Stoopid ass goat. Free

Mate with a video camera. Priceless
  4. That's the new AGV ad, by the way.
  5. Doesn't it say in the helmet manual that if you have an accident or drop the helmet or head butt a goat then it must be replaced.

I tend to be a bit more careful with my helmet. I certainly wouldn't let my children do stupid stuff with it - like headbutting a goat for example.

I'd love to see him butt a full size goat, I wonder if the AGV would stand up to the punishment.
  6. :rofl:
  7. Wait for the animal-lovers to come out and complain about cruelty to the goat :LOL:.
  8. I used to get headbutted when I was only about 3 (don't remember it, maybe it damaged my brain) as my family owned a goat (cheap lawn mower, though ate everything but the grass). I could have used a helmet then. I guess the goat didn't like me, I have photos of me trying to pat the goat, and have heard stories of the goat headbutting me. Maybe that's why I have a lack of common sense :LOL:.

Anyway, I'd love to see a helmet manufacturer including this on the warning label, just for laughs. I know that Ocean Earth (the surf brand) has socks, and on the washing and care instructions, the usual "cold machine wash" etc, then at the end of the list, it says "Do not stick smelly socks in your friends' faces". I guess this makes me a nerd, reading instructions for socks that no normal person would look at. :LOL:
  9. But, but, but... :LOL: :rofl:
  10. lol i had the same experience.

we never had anything nice cos the goats used to break the fences and eat everything