Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Arrrggggg Stupid, Arrogant, Blind Dipsh%T

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by incitatus, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Ok, this is a 'get it out of my system post', so just let me vent ok!

Perth this 8am. Graham Farmer Freeway, West Perth exit at mouth of tunnel. Yours truly in left lane, indicates and exits onto left lane of sliproad. 10yo (ok LOOKED 10yo) girl in Honda Jazz indicates and exits into right lane of sliproad . So far so good. Then stupid biatch decides she prefers the left lane and sudenly crosses the solid white, without looking or indicating, and apparently aiming directly at me. I am forced onto emergency lane and she carries on without ever having seen me at all. 500m later she stops at lights and I pull up beside her. I tap on window and she lowers it. I ask her DID YOU NOT FU$#@!G SEE ME?....She then starts yelling at me "All you bikies are hoons, shouldn't be allowed on the road with normal people, antisocial, immature...etc etc.....ARRGGGGG Sometimes I feel like digging a hole and climbing in....

Ok rant over...breath deeply....more coffee.....
  2. Girls shouldn't be allowed on the roads....

(just kidding, ladies)
  3. Reach in car, turn off engine, remove keys, throw them as far as you possibly can, and say....well whatever you want.
  4. what are you talking about honda... if they aren't allowed on the road how do you pass the long hours on a trip away, with no women in the front passenger seat :eek: to keep you company :LOL: :wink:
  5. I like that idea. hehehehehe :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:D :D
  6. Matt,

Like your idea better, when dealing with women.

But, when dealing with men.... get off bike, open door, puch driver few times... Drag out of car, slam head between door and chasis. Remove keys, get license, goto to police station and advise this person attempted to kill you with their car.
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: 8) 8) 8) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  7. Next time, take a note of her rego, and report her to Plod. Exaggerate if necessary (ie. I ran into the barrier, fortunately no damage blah blah). If they're having a quiet day, they might pay her a visit. nothing will come of it, but at least it'll give her a fright.
    Another good approach: "Have you been drinking? I think we better call the police..." :wink:
  8. Did you get her plates? I know "people" in Perth. :twisted:

But seriously dude, some people are just plain f@#ked in the head. There's not much you can do about it.

Just take comfort in the fact that you've got a bike and she doesn't. That's normally enough to bring my spirits back up.

"Yeah, but I've got a motorbike!! Nya, nya, nya!"
  9. Now that one I like......
  10. grab her on the tit and say "honk honk " :)
  11. an excellent plan of action, the only change i would make is to hold on to the keys rather than give her the chance to keep driving when she finds them :twisted:

my girlfriend was on nepean hwy. yesterday when a very silly 24 year old girl crossed the road while traffic was still moving, one of those morons who veer from lane to lane rather than smoothly moving from one to another did so and hit her, the car (a male p-plater) then crashed into a pole. the girl is in critical condition and may not live :(

i swear to god $*(# lane changing is 5 times more dangerous than going 10km/h over the speed limit :evil:
  12. hahaha all good approaches :D
  13. Interesting fear aggression reaction on her part. Her instinctive and immediate response to being verbally attacked was to fight back ("all you bikies are hoons"), rather than actually consider why you were upset with her.

Good thing you had an emergency lane available to you, anyway.
  14. Makes me ranting about almost getting hit seem pretty unimportant I suppose. Is it my imagination, or are young girls generally more aggressive drivers than young blokes? Young blokes do silly things, burnouts, donuts, etc but in terms of general every day, all the time, aggresssive plain bad driving, I think young girls are in a class of their own.

*He duck's and runs and hides*
  15. actually i think it justifies your ranting as it shows the real danger of such poor driving on the road.

my girlfriend agree's with you, she reckons girls are more aggressive and less skilled in general on the road. but at the end of the day they're all (guys and girls) trying to kill you out there :x
  16. yeah think it's called madcow disease
  17. It is not ranting. You were afraid as most of us would have been.

YOu are on a donocycle.... Easier to get hurt and god forbid something worse :(

You have absolutely every right to want to release. The fact that a person may not survive as part of another accident has nothing to do except amplify your concerns.

Just be happy you are OK.
  18. Amen brother.......some are just better at it than others.

You come here to my school and explain to the class why I burst out laughing while they were sitting ther working quietly!
  20. Yup I agree with Scuff , you had every right to vent.

Now Matt there is one better than removing said keys and throwing em .

And I quote from experiance after a similar thing happened to me up in Sydney years ago ,

remove keys , and ride with said keys to nearest police station, inform desk officer and hand him the keys, Got phone call from said officer later that day. Lady reported stolen keys , was informed where they where and she collected said keys WITH a failing to indicate and murging in a dangerous manor fine to boot !

Im a little more subdued these days ( older and wiser I think they call it )

I just inform them that if they dont improve there driving habits , it could be detrimental to the cars resale value and or roadworthyness, then smile and tap on there outside mirror !!

:wink: :twisted: