Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Arresting Officer

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by MelbourneMick, Oct 10, 2011.

1. A female Officer arrests a drunk.
    She warns him "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be held against you"

The drunk replies "Boobs !"

• Like Like x 1
  2. hahahahahhaha
  3. hahahaha simple yet so hilarious.
  4. reminds me of when i went to the doctor and he asked "do you smoke?" and i said" no, not right now thanks Doc.."
  5. A husband and wife go to the docs as the wife is having chest pains.
    Doc says "She has acute angina"
    Husband says "Yeah and she got a nice arse too"
  6. an elderly couple walk [ok shuffle] into a doctors office from the waiting room, doctor says 'how can I help you'? the man tells the doctor 'I think we need help with our love making' [yep you heard right] doctor [holding back a chuckle] said 'sure how can I help'? the man said 'well can you watch what we do and tell us what we're doing right and worng?' doctor says 'OK' and off they go at it!! this happens for weeks on end, finally doctor says 'every week you come here, you do your thing I say you're doing good, yet you come back week after week, why?' man turns around and says, ' we get stung $150 for a room down the road, here we charged $60 and get half back on medicare'!! boom boom
  7. top work