Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Around the bay in a day.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by mickdundee, Jul 4, 2005.

1. Motorcycle Marshals needed for Around The Bay Bicycle Ride – October 16th 2005.

Bicycle Victoria runs the Around The Bay Ride to raise funds for the Smith Family. Last year over $250,000 was raised to assist them to provide services to the needy.

Twelve Motorcycle Marshals are needed to help direct and assist riders, and offer 1st Aid during the event.

You need your own bike and a willingness to spend a long day helping people raise money for a very good cause.

Fuel, food, I.D. vests, souvenir t-shirts, 1st aid supplies & equipment are provided.

If you are able to help, or need further information contact Bill Briggs on 0417-522277 mob.or contact me at billbriggs@coolcats.net.au

Catch you on the road!

Bill Briggs
    Motorcycle Marshall Team Leader

NB Believe this is the same day as motogp at PI but if interested please help contact Bill.
  2. i was about to say i was keen to help before you mentioned the GP :LOL:

mighta been a good way to do the round the bay in a day ride, cos i sure as hell aint gunna try that on my pushy :shock:
  3. I'll be touring tassie on the bike then Wohooooooooooooooooooooo.
  4. You lucky lucky bastard!
  5. Nuts, same here and I think Bicycle Victoria realise they are pushing s h i t uphill when they schedule the event same day as motogp, having said that, I offerd to put the word out and that's been done.
  6. Dont wish me to much luck there Mick untill you know why. I'll be married then :cry: :cry:
  7. just passed it on to my uncle tho, he's been keen on the round the bay in a day thing for a couple of years now, just not keen enuff yet to try it on the pushy :LOL:
  8. Don't tell me there will be a *shudder* Mrs Midnight???

9. :LOL: :LOL: Yes . But dont worry RC , she is nothing like me .She's nice.
  10. Well congrats then are in order, where's my invite? :D And after all we have been through together...
  11. Sounds like a fun day!

I'll give Bill a call.

12. If I still have a rideable bike, I'll see what I can do. Unfortunately this is right about the time I'll probably be replacing it, and will have those few weeks when I can't take it out on the road.