Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Army Style Helmet????

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by outactrl, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Hey guys
    I was hoping someone may be able to help me out, im trying to remember who made a helmet that was on display in Peter Stevens (melb) about 12 months ago.
    It was an Olive Drab color (Matt Army Green)
    and sort of looked like a army pilots helmet. (full face)
    possible a KBC.

ring any Bells?

2. You're right it was a KBC - I think a VR1
  3. i have that one , i think they may have stop making them but there is a new one , not the same colour
  4. theres an urban style vr2 scheme now
    not bad

also go the bomber plane one too
  5. yep KBC VR2 definately has the oliv drab with star on the side.....

I got the plane one :twisted:
  6. Yeah it was a VR-1 but they now have it in the VR-2 aswell, i think because it was so popular...i'm considering one of the 'military' designs for me next helmet, they are different and they finish on the graphics is top notch!!
  7. On my last trip to China i picked up a fighter pilot's helmet with the flip down goggles and clear visor as well, olive green red star etc, very cool looking but very non compliant - one for the pushy.
  8. Yeah I was checking out the KBC the other day, its a nice helmet.
  9. here is the correct one

this is mine

10. Damn stupid website!!! I WAS on the right page, however it seems that the linky doesn't seem to change when you click on other pages. Give it a try. Click on my original link, then on the nav bar click another link and you'll see the link in the address bar doesn't change. Thanks for pointing it out!
  11. yeah i notoced that... the link stays the same so you can only link images... not whole pages....silly website.