Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by discocbr, Apr 27, 2008.

1. I recently bought some fox armour to ride in on hot days full spine,arm and chest has anyone else used this for road use feels alot more comfortable than leathers and cooler any feedback about how they rate in a crash compared to leathers would be great......

2. No experience, but you'd think it'd be great for impact but no so much for abrasion - ie. any noncovered skin could still get shredded.
  3. Wear that with a Draggin pullover and you'll be right. I must get myself a Draggin pullover at somepoint...
  4. They are well covered most the spots that would hit have armor a lot of leathers have elastic and other light materials in the same spots as what you have there ...I would say it would be better than a lot of Dri rider style jackets .
    I have wondered about riding in this type of gear myself .
  5. Aha! That will totally fit in with the boots and giant feather stuck to my helmet when I decide to ride to work with steel-tipped golf umbrella under my arm!