Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Arlen Ness 1 piece, size 56

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories, and Apparel for Sale' started by Riley, Mar 30, 2016.

1. #1 Riley, Mar 30, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2016
    Up for sale is my unused 1 piece Arlen Ness race suit. Its the Velocity model, bought a few weeks ago for a track day that I can no longer attend. I could use the cash for moving house so the suit is up for grabs.

The suit has never been worn, I didn't even try it on in the store, I used another one of their suits to try on in the store.

Bought for $650, will sell for $550.

I can take photos of the suit if you like, but it looks just like the ones you can find in any bike shop.

Pickup from Crows Nest available during business hours, or from the Central Coast after hours and on weekends.

suit 1.
  2. Is this made of cows or kangaroos?
  3. No idea. Google Arlen Ness Velocity suit. Its RRP is $850 if that means anything.
  4. Bump. Will take $500
  5. Im after one but a size or two up... I'd be interested if I can exchange it. Do you have receipts and where did you get it?
  6. Hey mate bought it from Sydney City Motorcycles.

If I could exchange I woulda done it myself for a leather jacket
  7. Yeah I thought you might have got it there... They won't exchange it cause it's a sale item but I want the exact same thing in a larger size which they will be more amenable to swapping...

Plus I know the Sydney city guys at kogarah pretty well, as my old man has bought about four bikes off them and my brother is a few months away from l's and is looking at buying from there as well.. I'll call tomorrow and ask if they would swap it and let you know
  8. Sweet no problems. I have the receipt at home, and the tag is still attached.