Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Are you smarter than a pre-schooler?

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by cookeetree, Nov 8, 2007.

1. This is not a joke. This is a test given to pre-schoolers.

Q. Which way is the bus below travelling? To the left or to the right? Why do you think it's travelling that way?

[​IMG]

FTR, 90% of pre-schoolers get this right.

2. It's travelling to the right...

And yes, it is only because I got this a couple of weeks ago that I remember why that's right :p

I'll see if others can figure out why :)

3. Well .... I just asked my little nephew who lives in the good 'ole US of A and he reckons its travelling left.....

go figure...

4. My 8YO son told me that cannot be travelling as it is a 2D shape! :LOL:

I have no idea :oops:

5. It's not travelling, there's no driver.

6. And if it goes too far either way it's going to fall off those logs it's sitting on.

7. it's moving into the page.

I'm looking at the rear window and the taillights and the square shaped heads of people :p

edit- it may also be the front of the bus and it's coming towards me

8. Assuming its an American LHD bus its going to the left, because the door is on the other side. If its RHD the reverse is true.

9. It's a non animated drawing and as such is not moving anywhere, except up and down when I scroll the page :LOL:

10. I was convinced that it is traveling to the right of the page but couldn't work out why. Well done Sudz!

11. it's traveling to the LEFT because when you're standing by the road, the bus is on the left side of the road going in that direction.

if you're standing on the other side of the road the bus is on the left lane and traveling in that direction, therefore, the bus is traveling to the left side of the page

cheers :cool:

12. what if it's in reverse? :D

13. Then it'd be beeping :p.

14. :LOL: :LOL:

15. Yep...

And seeing i'm in Australia, I automatically made it RHD :p

16. but i go thru the window :LOL:

ha ha! THE DOOR!!! beaten by a pre schooler, how degrading!

17. Those who said it's travelling to the left....

.....smack yourselves in the forehead! :p

As has already been surmised, the bus is travelling to the right of the page, due to the fact that the door cannot be seen. We will forgive Sloth's nephew, though, as he's a Yankee and doesn't know better. :wink:

18. what about D D D D Dumb stump ? :oops: am i forgiven?

19. Nope, you get two smacks. :p

j/k

20. eh................................................................... bugger!

:butt:

:butt:

chop chop

:oops: