Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Are you in Canberra?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Untame_me, Apr 6, 2005.

1. Hello there,

As I've hinted before, Cluey and I are riding to Canberra next week for a g/f's wedding as well as hen's night.......arriving Thur arvo (14th Apr) and leaving Sun morning (17th Apr).......going to Sydney.

As there's much drinking to be done, and other stuff that girls do.... to make pretty for wedding etc.......we realised that we have to save expenditure somewhere...on accommodation we'd say.....(no, never the party dress)

So, we are just wondering whether there's any kind souls who live in Canberra who are able to put us up (+ 2 bikes) for 3 nights, and we are willing to pay for your hospitality.

If you are intrigue, PM one of us.

Clueless (but learning!) ............ or
  2. Hi, can't put you up sorry, but if you are after cheap accommodation I have heard that the City Walk Hotel is very cheap (I am thinking about $46.00 per night but I could be very wrong) and it is right in the middle of the city... probably pretty dodgy but maybe worth a go :)

Enjoy Canberra :LOL:
  3. Thanks for the tip, Ricecooker.

I will enjoy Canberra, been there. I liked it.
  4. We're all out of town (school hols...) I'm afraid....