Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Are we really from different planets?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by JenStarlette, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Is it true? Do you agree or do you have a much more logical explaination?

Are men from Mars and women from Venus?

Having spend much of my teen years being partnered.. I've been doing the singles thing for nearly a year now.. (Holy dipers, it's gone so quick! :shock: )

In this year I have learnt.. Being single is so very annoyingly complicated! :mad:

Why is the opposite sex so hard to understand?
  2. I'm not convinced we're so different Jen. I used to think we were, but now I think it essentially comes down to reading people and communication. :)

That said, I'm still single so my opinion mightn't count for much. :? :LOL:
  3. Jen dont believe all the "were diferent" crap you read.

Yes we are but thats the way it's suposed to be and theres nothing wrong with that.
  4. Yes we are very different.

Other than the fact that boys have a p**** and girls have a.....well you know!

Guys and girls think very differently. That's all part of the fun!

Without women i know for a fact that guys would eat crap all day, drink beer all day and live in their own filth all day. :grin:
  5. I don't think we're all that different. We're all human and deep down we all want the same things. :)
  6. yeah, a root :grin:
  7. Blow jobs are good too. :LOL:

In all seriousness, I think the best way to initiate a relationship is to not try. I think if you build a friendship first, then if a relationship develops then the friendship makes a great base and is there to fall back on if the romance ends. :) The other advantage is that you get to know the person and then make any further commitments knowing what you're getting into. :)

I'm not saying to date your friends, but to simply take things slowly and not expect too much from people too soon. Rushing into something with someone you've known for a week or two is a recipe for disaster (tried and tested). If you're busy trying to impress then you get nervous and and anxious. It creates pressure to say and do the right things which means you a) don't be entirely yourself, and b) don't express yourself properly and cause the wrong messages to get through or cant get the right messages across. Don't go hunting for love, let it find you. :)
  8. Complicated? Huh?

If you need a root, go see Seany. Good looking, top bloke, a gentleman and I have it on reliable authority that he bangs like a dunny door in the wind.

Edit: see above, what a nice bloke. And single too. Garn, go give 'im a pork.
  9. will we do the mentoring?

Whatchya reckon loz?
  10. And you see a problem with this?
  11. *laugh* I don't have that problem - both of us are from Venus :p
  12. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tears still streaming down my face as I roll on the floor in laughter! :rofl: Thanks Loz. :) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  13. Loz is from youranus
  14. Look I'm a fan Seany. It troubles me, the universe is not quite balanced when good people aren't getting the rumpleforeskin they deserve. So I'll continue to cheerlead until you start getting a few away mate.

*phwooooar* eh?

15. ewww that's a shitty joke

*giggles more*

I am way overtired :shock:
  16. I'd like now to publicly announce, that Loz is the new minister for finding Seany a root. :LOL:

It'll be a very tough job for you mate, but for my sake I hope you're up to it. :LOL:
  17. First of all we need to change this mental outlook. Roots are plentiful, not scarce.

Secondly, buddy, we may have to chop off the pony tail. That's only attractive to Vic, he likes wrapping it around the ol wrist.
  18. Surely you noticed at Fri coffee that I've had a hair cut? My hair barely reaches my shoulders now! :shock:

The ponytail? Well, we'll see. I've been considering it but I'm not ready yet. 29's far too young to cut off the hair and be responsible n shit. :cool: I'll make a few decisions after October. :)

Hell yes they are, but I've learned I need to raise my standards. I'm now only rooting people that have a brain and ethical/moral/idealistic standards comparable with mine. :)
  19. quote="Seany"]quote]
    Roots are plentiful, not scarce.

They are? Where? :shock:
  20. In forest mate, or go to a jungle, like a club, plenty of roots there ;)