Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Are Airhawk seats sold in ADL or SYD?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by nE0, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Hello. I'd like to know if airhawk products are sold in Adelaide or Sydney?

2. I got mine from The Air Hawk guy,meet him at the Sydney bike show but did the deal on the net,I think he is based in Adelaide,try google,mine works great BTW,biggest hassel is working out what size to buy,
  3. Try this ....
    http://www.airhawkguy.com.au/index....epskin and does a far superior job. Cheers
  4. Hello! Im from Adelaide, and i know Maximoto (cnr of South Rd and Anzac Highway) have the Airhawks, fair few diff sizes, btu if you were after something specific, im sure Henry or Steve would order it in for you.
  5. Darn, I was just at Maximoto the other day! Guess I was too busy checking out the other gear.

Thanks for all the response! I'll have to go measure my ZX14 seat to figure out which size would work for me.