Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Arai Vector

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories, and Apparel for Sale' started by Lionz, Jul 1, 2016.

1. I bought this lid a couple of years ago new.
    Used it for about 2 months maybe commuting and decided it wasn't snug enough for me after it settled in and bought a size smaller. Been sitting in the cupboard ever since as a spare.

Size is SM / small (55 - 56 cms)

Helmet is immaculate, never dropped, never even bumped - I don't think there's a mark on it.

Comes with clear and tinted visors - both genuine Arai, both excellent condition.
    Helmet cover / protector carry bag
    Arai box

I generally don't believe in buying / selling secondhand helmets, but I can categorically state this helmet is 100% as described.

IMG_0959.JPG IMG_0962.JPG
    IMG_0967.JPG IMG_0955.JPG IMG_0956.JPG IMG_0964.JPG IMG_0969.JPG
  2. Hi I'd be interested in buy this as a spare, but i only have a small budget - if you just want to move it on would you send me a PM? Cheers
  3. That is already a small budget (for that helmet) lol...
  4. Oooh, I think that's my size, AND is the colour of my bike.

Does it take Pinlock visors?

5. I have one of these, an excellent helmet.

If any eventual purchaser wants to sell me the clear visor I would love to have a conversation
  6. Sorry guys been overseas.

cameraguycameraguy sure i'm looking to move it on - but it's basically a new lid with a spare $100+ visor and i'll guarantee the condition and history 100%. Not interested in low ball offers but there's a little wriggle room.

AyeKayAyeKay I don't know about the pinlock visors mate - it's only had Arai clear and dark with it.