Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Arai Vector Helmet Sale

Discussion in 'Archived' started by raven, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I purchased this helemet around Xmas 09, and it has been used less than a dozen times due to injury preventing me from riding for a loooong time, until recently. Size is MEDIUM.

Anyway...here are a few pics...it's in virtually new condition, and would be good for a second backup helmet or for a new rider with a tight budget having an opportunity to get into a high grade helmet instead of a cheapie.
    http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x290/jgm-57/For Sale/

They are selling for $650...My price $300

PM me if you are interested..

2. Wow, what a bargain ! Great looking helmet also. I'd snap that off you instantly if it was LARGE, mate.
    Best of luck..love your new bike avatar too (y)
  3. For that price I'm tempted. Just my size too. 3rd helmet to the collection...speaking of avatar who takes your action shots raven?
  4. Not to worry matey, I'm sure there's a good home for it out there somewhere :)
  5. I love the Arai Vector, coz they fit my noggin so well, and the quality is always spot on (already got a replacement in fact) :)

My partner Caroline, takes all my shots, mate. And she's good, since i'm not one to be in focus range for too long. :)
    Uses my canon 10D with an 'L' (Pro range) 100-400mm Zoom lens.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.