Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Arai RX-Q graphics

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by lui, May 10, 2011.

?
  1. Glaze

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Urban

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Can't decide between the two, what do you think? Glaze or Urban?

Glaze

RX-Q-Glaze-Black.

Urban

RX-Q-Urban-Black-P.

2. Out of those two, Urban for sure.

3. Black is a bit more neutral.. depends if you ride a red bike

4. err... any other choices ?

5. only have to make sure nothing you're wearing clashes with the bikes colour if it's a bmw.

6. Glaze is not all black, the part that appears as reflection is actually white. I was all set on the Glaze but not too sure about the black strip in the middle when I see it in a store.

Urban stands out a lot, but not too sure about the red lines because my bike is white. Would have been a better choice without the red accents.

Other designs look too busy, Cassons only imports the black, matt black and white in solid colours, all too plain and I already have a white helmet so not another one.

7. glaze is retro design,.. urban is more modern but looks like it belongs on a Honda ridden by Captain America.

8. How about the Talon Gery? Trying to stay with black/white graphics, some how it looks a bit busy.

RX_Q_TALON_GREY_P.

9. glaze is much sexier!

10. The circles on the Urban resembles your Shark.

11. my shark? yeah, i guess so, but mine is pretty crazy :D

RSF3ColorsKORSideL.

12. I've got a Glaze. Damn fine helmet. Well worth the pennies.

13. After a lot of back and forth and side by side comparison, I think Glaze is the winner. As I was about to pull the trigger, I noticed RX-Q doesn't come with pinlock on the visor, pinlock is standard on current and previous Nolan.

Now I have to investigate pinlock upgrade options.