Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Aprilia Tuono 1100 factory

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by itchin, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Picked her up today what a kracker! Only seen the colors in pics- in the flesh it looks friggn hornee! Already started on it rad guard, tail tidy and some bar end lookers. Soo heres a cupla pics. 20151121_095649. 20151121_150158. 20151121_150246.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 6
  2. I thought there was rules against posting p0rn on here?

Congrats, looks awesome!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Congrats! What a looker, saw this on display at the Sydney motorcycle show this morning and it was the only sports bike I took a photo of :) have a blast !
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ohhhh man, I'm extremely jealous.
    fcuking fantastic bikes!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Congrats! That's a nice looking bike
  6. itchinitchin, she is sensational! Pure and unadulterated sex on wheels... Looks even better (if it is at all possible) with bar end mirrors and a tail tidy. Congrats, great choice of a ride (y)
    • Like Like x 1
    lovely mate
  8. [​IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Was parked next to my tuono rr i picked up a couple of days ago in the shop, so jealous. Just couldnt wait the possible 4 months they were predicting so had to settle for the standard, awesome awesome piece of kit, 700km in 2 days and can't wait to unleash its full potential. Thinking i might go the 15 tooth in the front, but will see how it feels once i can play with the full rev range. The stock exhaust is pretty sweet too, was planning on putting a racefit black edition on it, but the neighbours already love the standard.

Are they crg bar ends? it was the style i was looking for, similar to what i have on the street triple.
  10. Yeh i was just lucky someone backed out of the deal. Rode it home in the wet the traction control works good it come on a couple of times just gettin away from the lights. The stock ex does sound pretty good but ive got a sc project on order so see how thst goes. The mirrors are just ebay jobs but really good quality heaps better than factory.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Very nice bike! So jealous. If I only got into A1 a week earlier before you :cry: ... Test ridden a few more bikes bikes after but none has provided me as much fun as the Tuono ... Might have to put a deposit on one despite having to wait till March before I get one ...
  12. Congrats itchinitchin , looks great. You and Uncle GregUncle Greg will have to go on a date sometime... :)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Well as long as he's charming and brings flowers i might be swayed he is after all a very attractive man.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Look the details don't concern me, I just want a good pic of the 2 bikes together somewhere out on the road...
  15. Should've gone to specsavers ;)
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. You ride Aprilia too maybe a menagghe a twarr?
  17. Is that Swahili lol?

Don't think my Shiv will keep up with the big boys toys...
  18. having a photo ride in a few weeks be great to get the three together
  19. Yep definetly
    • Agree Agree x 1