Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Aprilia SXV550 LAMS Bike $7990

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Whiteyy, Apr 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Viffer89, Apr 14, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
    Great bike but need extra cash for new car

Anyone familiar with supermoto bikes will know that the SXV is the best one out there, this bike is an absolute weapon.

Bike has been well maintained with new Motul 7100 oil every 300km, gearbox oil every 600 as well as frequent servicing for other parts. You don't NEED to change the oil this regularly but I've really babied this bike and looked after it.

Has just had a major service including new spark plugs and valve clearances as well as brand new brake pads, stops very well.

Bike has brand new Bridgestone S20 front and Dunlop Sportsmart rear, less than 1000km on both

The engine was rebuilt at 10,000km by Dave Ward at Moto Italia including new pistons, rings, cams, cam buckets, con rods, big end bearings and valves.

Bike comes with rego till november

I have a box of extra parts for it including a set of plastics, headlight, original exhaust and a few other things.

Awesome bike to ride, goes like nothing else

0416 557 032 is my number, I'd prefer if you text first as I can't answer my phone most of the day.

- Full Silmoto titanium exhaust
    - Unifilter air filter
    - Long range 12L tank (fairly rare)
    - Gripper seat
    - Barkbusters
    - Front and rear axle sliders
    - Alice racing ECU map
    - Racing airbox
    - Pro taper handlebars
    - Triple clamp mod
    - Cold start solenoid kit for easy starting
    - New black plastics

2. I'll do a service on the bike before I sell it too with Motul 7100 to show you the process
  3. Price drop, $7500 with RWC, slightly negotiable.
  4. sold pending payment
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.